3 Ingredient Pancakes
What You'll Need
Servings: about 4 pancakes
- Coconut oil or spray
- 1 whole banana
- 2 eggs (one whole egg & one egg white)
- Peel the banana and place the whole banana into a bowl. Cut the banana in half and gently mash it with a fork, until it is in smaller chunks. The smoother the banana chunks, the smoother your pancakes will be.
- Crack one whole egg into a bowl. Then crack another egg into the same bowl, using only the egg white. Stir the egg mixture throughly.
- Mix both the egg mixture and the smooth banana chunks into one bowl, until you have a custard consistency.
- Heat griddle over medium heat and spray with coconut spray. If using coconut oil, place ¼ teaspoon of coconut oil onto griddle.
- Once the pan is hot, place roughly around 2 tablespoons (or whatever size you want your pancakes to be, i'd recommend making them smaller so that they're easier to flip) of batter onto the griddle. Cook for 1 minute, or until the bottom of the pancake has browned.
- Gently flip the pancake and cook for another minute, or until the bottom of the pancake has browned.
- Move pancake to a plate, and place the next bit of batter onto the griddle.